Saturday, September 4, 2010

What A Wild & Wooly Day!

If you'd asked me what I was going to do today, I would've have said painting. Not going on a crazy adventure just to take photos of the flooding from the rain and having to get through a few roadblocks!

Hmm... bugger... Shanks pony from here.

You can't really tell, but this massive puddle goes nearly all the way to the house (can't see it very well cos the grass is too high).

You can't tell, but my feet were actually soaking when I took this. I couldn't find the end of the puddle. Think its in Shaneo's paddock somewhere.

From the driveway (last night)

Even goes into Twelftrees paddock.

We no longer have a road. Now we have a watercourse.

And speaking of watercourses, this is the bridge at the golf course (sorry, best picture I could take - it was raining and I wasn't getting out of my car!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is a crazy amount of water! Poor Sarah's feets!

    ReplyDelete