Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pretty :)

I took these back in September but forgot to share them :)

Old wheelbarrows can be very good pots for plants :)

I played a little game with this sunset. As you know, once the sun starts setting, its only a matter of a few minutes before its all over. With this one, I set my camera up on a 'tripod' (I don't have a proper one, so used a fence post) and took a shot every 30 seconds or so. Its pretty cool to look through them - a bit like a flip book. But I chose this shot because I feel like it gives a bit of a warm glow :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love these. You must have gone out one afternoon to take the wheelbarrow shot. Love the light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it took a bit of trial and error to find the right light. I had a few other shots that were a bit better, but they're not zoomed in enough and the background (fence, shed, etc) distract from the flowers even though they're out of focus. So yeah, I chose that one :)

    ReplyDelete